Who doesn’t like cheese?! This Cheesy Potato and Chicken Skillet is perfect for a quick weeknight dinner made in one pan and an easy way to sneak veggies in a cheesy and delish dish, making it that much more enjoyable!
16 oz chicken breast
3 cups cauliflower rice
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
3 medium potatoes
2 tbsp olive or avocado oil
3 cups of spinach
Paprika garlic and salt to taste
1. Dice chicken and potatoes into small pieces.
2. Add potatoes to a bowl, and microwave for 10 minutes, or until potato pieces have cooked through.
3. Heat oil in a pan on low heat.
4. Stir fry chicken and cauliflower rice for 10 minutes on low heat, until fully cooked through.
5. Mix in potato pieces, cheese, condiments, and hot sauce. Let cheese melt. Mix in spinach.
7. Serve and enjoy! With some hot sauce