This 5-ingredient Trader Joe’s Caesar Pasta Salad with Cajun Shrimp is a delicious and easy-to-make dish that is perfect for a quick weeknight dinner or a weekend lunch. The salad features a creamy and tangy Caesar dressing that pairs perfectly with the Cajun-spiced shrimp and tender pasta. The addition of fresh cherry tomatoes adds a burst of sweetness and acidity that balances out the rich flavors of the dressing and shrimp. This recipe is a great example of how a few high-quality ingredients can come together to create a flavorful and satisfying meal in no time!
- Cooked pasta
- Trader Joe’s vegan Caesar dressing
- Chopped romaine
- Cherry tomatoes
- Frozen Argentinian shrimp
- Cook paste according to description on box, chill in fridge and then toss in olive oil
- Air fry shrimp with Old Bay seasoning
- Chop romatie and combine with cherry tomatoes
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, top with dressing and enjoy!