In appreciation I am sharing one of my favorite recipes; Air Fryer Chicken Parm.
A perfect recipe for a family dinner, a quick healthy option for those days that get away from you, or for a nice TV dinner night.
-2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced in half to make 4 thinner cutlets, 8 oz each
-6 tbsp seasoned breadcrumbs
-2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
1. Preheat the air fryer 360F° for 3 minutes.
2. Combine breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese in a bowl.
3. Whisk egg in a bowl
4. Pat fry chicken breast with paper towel and season with salt and pepper
5. Dip chicken into egg wash on both sides, then dip into breadcrumb mixture.
6. Here I season with more Italian seasoning and garlic powder but I love flavor!
7. When the air fryer is ready, place 2 pieces in the basket and spray the top with oil.
8. Cook 5 minutes, turn and top each with 2 tbsp sauce and a slice of mozzarella cheese.
9. Cook 3 more minutes or until cheese is melted.
10. Set aside and keep warm, repeat with the remaining 2 pieces.
VEGGIE MARINARA SAUCE:
Jar of sauce
4 cloves of garlic, minced
Small yellow onion, chopped