I love a good bagel – especially when you can make them at home with only 3 ingredients. Dive into this recipes and share with your other bagel loving friends and family!
INGREDIENTS (makes 4)
1 cup flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
3/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
1 egg white, for egg east
+ Optional toppings: Everything bagel seasoning (Recommended), sesame seeds, poppy seeds
1. Preheat oven to 375 F. Place parchment paper on a baking sheet.
2. In a medium bowl combine the flour, baking powder and salt and whisk well. Add the yogurt and mix with a fork or spatula until well combined, it will look like small crumbles.
3. Lightly dust flour on a work surface and remove dough from the bowl, knead the dough a few times until dough is tacky, but not sticky
4. Divide into 4 equal balls. Roll each ball into 3/4-inch thick ropes and join the ends to form bagels.
5. Top with egg wash and sprinkle both sides with seasoning of your choice.
6. Bake on the top rack of the oven for 20-25 minutes. Let cool at least 15 minutes before cutting.