- 2 cups Squash, spaghetti – 90 calories
- 6 oz Chicken breast, boneless, skinless, raw – 190 calories
- 1 cup spinach- 7 calories
- ¼ cup Alfredo sauce – 100 calories
- ¼ tsp Pepper – 0 calories
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Slice spaghetti squash in half
- Scoop out seeds from center of spaghetti squash.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, spray it with an oil spray.
- Bake spaghetti squash, cut side faced down, for 35 minutes.
- Shred spaghetti squash with a fork when it has cooled down for a few minutes. Place spaghetti squash strands into a bowl.
- Spray pan with an oil spray. Cube chicken.
- Cook chicken in the pan for ~7 mins on medium heat, or until cooked through. Add in spinach and Alfredo sauce for ~1 minute, until Alfredo sauce has also heated up and spinach is wilted.
- Add chicken and Alfredo Spinach sauce to the bowl with the spaghetti squash. Mix all contents around so evenly mixed. Top with pepper.
- Use a dairy-free Alfredo or pesto for dairy free