Introducing our delicious and nutritious Turkey and Mushroom Stuffed Sweet Potato recipe! This dish is perfect for anyone looking to add some variety to their meal plan.
This recipe serves 4 and it is made with lean ground turkey, baby Bella mushrooms, spinach, olive oil, and sweet potatoes. Seasoned with garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper and baked in the oven for 45 minutes to an hour at 400 degrees. The sweet potatoes are then cut in half, seasoned with salt, and topped with a flavorful turkey and mushroom skillet mixture. This recipe is a great way to get your daily dose of protein and vegetables in one satisfying meal. Enjoy!
1 lb of lean ground Turkey
1 carton of baby Bella mushrooms
4 cups spinach
1 tbsp olive oil
4 sweet potatoes
Garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper
How to cook:
- Bake sweet potato in oven for 45 min- an hour at 400 degree
- When potatoes have about 15 min left, add a tbsp of oil to a pan and cook ground turkey in pan on low-medium heat
- Once halfway cooked through, add in chopped baby bella mushrooms and seasoning
- Once fully cooked through, add in fresh spinach
- Once sweet potato is done, cut it in half, season it with salt then top with skillet mixture